Please join us March 29-30, 2019 at our 12th Annual Conference …“EXPANDING POSSIBILITIES.” Professionals will have the opportunity to hear from an exciting line up of experts in the field of neurology, rehabilitation, brain trauma and spinal cord injury while earning up to 12 CEUs. Survivors will participate in hands on activities, socialize with others and hear motivational, helpful and inspiring messages during “Survivor Saturday.” Registration information, along with the schedule of events and location can be found at www.biala.org or email@example.com.
A special thanks to one of our SILVER Sponsors,
NeuroRestorative is a leading provider of post-acute rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain and spinal cord injuries and other neurological challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a continuum of care and rehabilitation options, including specialized services for children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
- A full continuum of care including both residential and day treatment service offerings.
- The expertise and resources of an organization on the cutting-edge of clinical care and rehabilitative programs.
- An exceptional team of professionals, demonstrated clinical proficiency and a time-tested approach.
- A range of locations that enable participants to remain close to home.
- Community-based, therapeutic, home-like program settings.
- Well-rounded programs and specialized facilities that offer post-acute services and ongoing support to those with more complex medical and behavioral challenges.